We collect certain personal information through our websites which is located at Jaruma.net including any associate mobiles and mobile applications.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY. If you do not understand any aspect of the policy or have any questions related to the policy please feel free to contact us on-line or by mail through the address on out contact page
This policy explains:
- The types of information we collect from you and why we collect it
- How we use and share your information
- Access to your information and choices
- Security of your information
- Nigeria policy rights
- Questions and how to contact us
Notice with regard to third party sites
2.INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT THEM.
- Personally identifiable information that you provide to us:You may provide certain information to us on our website through various actions you might take including:
1.By signing up for a newsletter
2.By filling out feedback forms
3.By filling out “contact us” form
4.By filling out on-line email forms
5.By submitting request for information forms
6.By providing user generated content, such as user comments, blog spots, ”hashtags” and other social media type communications and
7.By reporting a problem to us on our website
The information that you provide that we collect from you could and most often does include personally identifiable information about you such as your legal name, address, telephone number and email address that could be used to identify, contact or locate you.
B.No information from children under 13:OUR SITES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY THE AGE OF 16 YEARS.If you are under the age of 16,you must get the express permission of your parents before using our site.Do not attempt to provide any personal information to us.If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 16 we will promptly delete the information.If you believe you have any information from a child under the age of 16 please contact us o that we may immediately investigate and take appropriate action as soon as possible.
C.Non personally identifiable information we collect automatically: We also collect non personal information about your use of our site function.
1.Your IP address
2.Your Browser type
3.Your unique device,
4.Your computer or device type,
5.The operating system version
6.The last previous webpage from where you navigated to our site
7.the time date of your using our site
8.the name of your internet service provider
9.The pages on our website that you view
11.local shared objects (flash cookies)
Non-personally identifiable information is data that can not alone be used to use and identify you personally.
- Information About Your Use of the Services. In addition to the information you provide to us directly, we may collect information about your use of the Services. For example, we may collect:
- Device information— such as your hardware model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, and settings of the device you use to access the Services.